Help customers lather up savings by switching to foam soap. Bradley has the right solution for savings with a comprehensive suite of foam soap dispensers which can save customers up to 50% over liquid soap.
Bradley offers the most complete package of stainless steel commercial grade dispensers in a variety of styles.
- Compact, space saving footprint.
- Uses universal soap for a hassle-free refill.
- Convenient sight gauge to determine refill needs in selected dispensers.
- Accessible compliant for applications such as hospitality, retail, day care centers, restaurants, financial institutions, office buildings and regional transportation hubs.
- Less maintenance: extensive testing has shown no leaks, no jams, no clogs.
What are the benefits of Foam Soap?
- Foam soap can double the number of hand washes vs liquid soap, saving 30–50% on annual soap costs
- Foam soap provides a superior handwashing experience with better soap coverage and easier rinsing
- With easier rinsing, foam soap is also a proven water saver
Providing an adequate number of high quality soap dispensers in the restroom can provide a better customer experience. Washing hands is the best way to keep germs at bay, yet a common reason people give for not washing their hands in a public restroom is that the soap dispensers were empty or jammed.
Global Handwashing Day is a global advocacy day dedicated to increasing awareness and understanding about the importance of handwashing with soap as an effective and affordable way to prevent diseases and save lives.